Tuesday 19 March 2013

From my dining room window...

There I was immersed in my work on the lap top working from home when at the corner of my eye I saw something move...I looked and there was this little creature munching away at the green grass that has emerged since the small amount of rain has recently fallen. S/he knew I was there but was clearly not feeling threatened. The birds and other animals always come in close to the house for grass and water when we have had an extended dry spell. And comforting that we can give them something to help.

2 comments:

  1. Great to know that you provide such a great haven for our wildlife.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was back last night while we were having dinner. It was deadheading the Cats Ears' yellow flowers (saves me a job!) interspersed with what is now lush green grass from the 'lawn'.

    ReplyDelete